Terms of Service for Yellowstone Wash
Yellowstone Wash (the "Company") will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that
washing, drying and folding services are maintained at a high level of quality.
Yellowstone Wash services are provided subject to your ("Customer") compliance and
acceptance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
Please read the following agreement carefully. "Customer" use of any of Yellowstone
Wash's services indicates an agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions set
• The Company is not responsible for clothing that bleeds, shrinks, or otherwise
changes as a result of normal washing.
• The Company is not responsible for normal wear and tear during washing and drying.
• The Company is not responsible for lost articles, unless it can be proven that the
Company was responsible for the loss.
• The Company is not responsible for garments labeled "hand wash only" or "dry clean
only" and is not responsible for checking these labels in customers' garments. Please
check garments before dropping them off.
• The Company accepts all Customer garments on the basis of weight and does not
perform a piece-by-piece count.
• The Company is not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or noncleanable
items left in the clothing or bags. Customers agree not to leave such items
in clothing or in the delivery bags.
• The Company reserves the right to refuse cleaning of any garment.
• The Company does not guarantee removal of all stains.
• The Customer must notify the Company within 5 business days of receipt of a drop-off
of any lost or damaged items from that particular drop-off, failure to do so constitutes
waiver of a claim for any lost or damaged items from that drop-off.
• Discount rates and prices are subject to change
• The Company is not responsible for items left over 30 days
• No refunds on items purchased over the counter
Yellowstone Wash Management